The role of the Strategic Account Manager will be a key role in our West Coast Operations.
Lorom is seeking a highly experienced individual that will be responsible for servicing our top customers and developing new customers in focus market segments with the primary objective of growing profitable LOROM revenue within it by identifying new opportunities and capitalizing on existing business.
Lorom Cable and System Design is a fast growing and dynamic company looking for a creative self-starter to join our successful team. Since our establishment in 1988, we experienced an outstanding rate of sales growth in becoming a preferred supplier at a number of Fortune 500 companies. We attribute our success to a continuous focus of providing our customers with the highest quality products and services at the most competitive price in the market.
In addition to our competitive base salary, benefits, and bonus plan, we are also looking for an individual to grow and be successful, based on their hard work in multiple job functions, to expand within our company through long term career opportunities.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Manage assigned account to achieve or surpass assigned revenue budgets.
- Maintain and promote relationships with customer contacts who will influence design opportunities and revenue growth.
- Continuous development of technical product skills to effectively sell a wide range of LOROM products.
- Ensure customer satisfaction as it pertains to supply chain management and other value added services.
- Promote LOROM products as needed through the effective use of customer meetings, seminars, and web-ex meetings.
- Monitor and maintain, through consistent customer dialogue, that all price, delivery, and quality requirements are met in a timely and satisfactory manner.
Required Education: 4 year technical college degree
Preferred degrees: BSEE, BSME, BSIE, or MSEE
6+ years of Sales/Account Management experience in a related high-tech company
Complete and thorough understanding of the EMS channel
A sound understanding of the electronics industry
Understanding of CRM or sales force revenue software
A self-motivated individual who can successfully manage and prioritize own workload with minimal direct supervision.
- Mandarin Speaking Candidate
- Established relationships with existing accounts
- Intermediate to advanced PC skills, as well as knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to understand customer needs and effectively sell LOROM solutions to the customer
- Effective written and verbal communications skills
- Proven record of success in sales
- Extensive background in cable assembly or connector sales in targeted territory or account base
- Independently resolves issues as they arise
- Project a professional and credible image with an ability to communicate effectively through e-mail, phone, and face-to-face meetings
Apply via the Indeed website: https://employers.indeed.com/m#jobs/view?id=8ed76546db85