Cables designed for 2003 applications exceed the performance requirements of communications industry leaders. These cables are used in central offices; wireless base stations and other interconnect applications supporting Digital Communications.
- Applications: DS3/DS4 Interconnect (44.736 Mbps)
- Coaxial Conductor: 0.61mm Solid Bare Copper
- Coaxial Insualtion: Polyethylene
- Coaxial Inner Shield: Bare Copper Braid, 96% Coverage
- Coaxial Outer Shield: Bare Copper Braid, 96% Coverage
- Coaxial Jacket: PVC
- Binder: Polyester Tape, 25% Overlap
- Jacket: PVC
- Conductor DCR: 40ohms/1000FT
- Delay: 0.29ns/ft. Nom.
- Structural Return Loss: 28 dB Minimum (5 and 150 MHz)
- Capacitance: 67pF/m Conductor to Shield
- Impedance: 75.0 Ohms +/- 3 Ohms (1-16 MHz)
- Pulling Tension (12 Coax): 727 lbf Max.
- Bending Radius (Each Coax): 2.4″ Min.
- Bending Radius (12 Coax): 10.7″ Min.
- RoHS Compliant