Lorom Careers Worldwide
There’s something special about LOROM.
There’s a sense of pride that comes from building products and offering solutions helping our customers and at the same time making the most of us as individuals.
We are on a new journey of growth, building on our most formidable assets: our products and solutions, our financial strength, expanding our global reach and the strong commitment of our management and employees worldwide.
Our journey focuses on leveraging these strengths to become a truly sustainable growth company and, ultimately, one of the most respected companies in the world… The time is now.
What do we offer?
- LOROM’s 25 years of innovation and customer market driven growth, our leading technology and the global scale of what we do;
- The challenge of meaningful work – our unique global system offers constant opportunities to develop world-class skills and a truly international career;
- A unique culture where people convert their passion into action;
- The kind of competitive compensation you would expect from a world leader.
What do we expect from you?
- The ability to contribute, to make a difference and have a tangible impact – turning your passion into action;
- Creative and fresh thinking in your work and your life, regardless of your role;
- A spirit of collaboration – you thrive when you work with a diverse range of people with different views, perspectives and priorities
DesignCon is the premier conference for chip, board and systems design engineers in the high-speed communications and semiconductor communities—happening Jan. 31- Feb. 1, 2018 at the Santa Clara Convention Center. Through technical paper sessions, tuto …Read More
We are deeply saddened to announce that President and owner of Lorom, Mr. YT Yuan passed away today, October 24, 2017. Lorom has lost its great founder & leader, however his precious memory will live on forever through his family, friends and the c …Read More
We are delighted to announce that our paper entitled “Mapping the Foam-induced Dielectric Anisotropy for High-Speed Cables” has been accepted for oral presentation by IEEE EDAPS. Paper will appear here soon.Read More
Delivering a strong customer service experience is paramount in our thoughts at Lorom, as we believe that customer service sets great businesses apart from the rest. In order to support this philosophy we have opened a new customer experience centre a …Read More
We are delighted to announce the our very own Patrick Casher (Senior Vice President of Advanced Development), will be presenting his paper entitled; “Materials used in Gigabit cable and their electrical characteristics” at the DesignCon 2018 Conference …Read More
In continuation of our expansion we are seeking a highly-motivated individual for a new position as Mechanical FAE for our growing and expanding business in the USA and globally. The position requires a unique highly motivated individual with extensive …Read More
Lorom have once again increased its operations in North America. To compliment the already established divisions in Morrisville NC & Fremont CA, the company have taken up residence in Chicago IL, this new facility will operate as an engineering c …Read More
Fremont, CA – As part of our continued growth and expansion in the US, we are proud to announce our move to a new office located at 39650 Liberty St Suite 400, Fremont, CA 94538. The unique 3,200 square foot space features 4 offices and breakout rooms …Read More