For connector components traditionally manufactured by machining. LOROM offers a more economically precise solution when designed as or converted to a die-casting.
Meeting tight tolerances consistantly over high volume production, our unique high-speed multi-slide die-casting process lends itself to the manufacture of intricate three dimensional connector housings and assemblies.
We utilise a broad range of state of the art machines to die-cast larger complex connector components in zinc and aluminium.
Die Casting Benefits
- Cast housings are extremetly durable
- Fully recyclable for achieving stricter product legislation
- Wide veriety of finishes from high-specification plating to cosmetic finishes for the demanding customer
- Cost-effective, high-volume production
- Manufacture of complex net shapes
- Consistant quality over high volumes
- Tight tolerances achieved as-cast
- Value engineering achieves cost savings
LOROM’s extensive global experience encompasses die-cast connector components and back shells in zinc and aluminium for these principal industries:
- Consumer Electronics
- Automotive Electronics
Bespoke Designed Products
- Products for the Automotive Industry
- Connector Backshells
- Components for Industrial Engineering
Services and Benefits
- Design and Project Management
- In-house tooling
- Turnkey solutions provided