With more than 700 over-moulding machines, supported with in-house tooling design and fabrication combined with in-house compounding-resin, LOROM is proud to be known as a global leader of over-moulding cable assemblies.
In many high-end assemblies we use low-pressure injection moulding process innovations in order protect PCB’s incorporated in the connector and or low temperature wire insulation systems as well as electronic components.
Without any damage due to temperature or pressure this technology offers significant advantages in strain relief’s and fixturing of wire securement on PCB and terminals.
Low pressure injection moulding is a inexpensive cost effective method, supported with our in house tooling manufacturing, we have the advantage of offering short ramp up times, as well as in expensive prototyping and first article samples.
- 100k clean room over-mould equipment for critical medical equipment
- Waterproofing and abrasion resistance, meeting IP67 and IP68 standards
- Soldering and crimp joints are secured through optional pre-moulding, over-moulding
- Life cycle performance and durability in excellence strain relief
- Custom specific geometries and shapes