High Temperature Thermoplastic Primary Extrusion
- PFA –Perfluoroalkoxyalkanes
- FEP -Fluorinated ethylene propylene
- ETFE –Ethylene tetrafluoroethylene
- PVDF- Polyvinylidene fluoride
- ECTFE-Ethylene ChloroTriFluoroEthylene
- Experience in Special materials such as PEI-Polyetherimide, Siltem and Ultem (Sabic)
High Temperature Thermoplastic materials require specialized equipment that resists corrosion and the high temperatures required to produce these materials.
These materials fall into demanding applications that require resistance to high temperature and harsh chemicals, including fuels and oils that many industrial environments require.
Engine compartments, medical equipment, industrial plants and automobiles are a few of these applications.